Convenience stores are about more than just convenience. When communities need us most, we’re always there. The NACS Foundation is uniting the convenience industry to honor those on the front lines of our communities and to support year-round response relief efforts.
24/7 Day Convenience Store Offerings for First Responders on July 24th
This year, we have several convenience and fuel retailing partners joining us from across the country by offering free in-store offers for first responders on July 24th to thank them for their work in our communities.
Community Leader: Sheetz
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: any size cup of coffee or fountain drink.
- Who qualifies: Sheetz recognizes first responders year-round and on July 24th, their store locations will recognize paramedics, EMTs, police officers, and firefighters in uniform.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Choice of one of the following: a hot dog, 20 oz hot beverage, 32 oz fountain drink, 3-pack of cookies, or 24 oz Deluge water for free.
* Offer excludes all mug or cup refills. Not valid in combination with any other offer. Sales tax (if applicable) to be paid by the customer. At participating AmPm sites only, find your closest AmPm location. Sizes and availability may vary and are subject to change. Limit 1 item per transaction, while supplies last.*
- Who qualifies: Police officers, firefighters, EMTs, doctors, nurses, volunteers with valid employment or Red Cross volunteer ID hospital workers, and American Red Cross
bp and Amoco
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Doctors, nurses, hospital workers, fire, EMT, and police can join BPme Rewards and verify your community status with ID.me to get up to 15¢ off every gallon for 60 days*. Already a BPme Rewards member? Just log in to your BPme Rewards account online and complete your verification.
*Disclaimer: A 10 cent per gallon bonus offer “Heroes Bonus” will be issued to your BPme Rewards account within 24 hours of successfully validating your identity as a doctor, nurse, first responder or hospital worker with ID.me. The Heroes Bonus will be automatically applied to every gallon fueled, up to 99 transactions, at participating bp and Amoco locations within 60 days of receiving the offer. The 10 cent per gallon reward cannot be applied to fuel purchases made prior to successful ID.me verification. Offer is subject to BPme Rewards Terms & Conditions. The 5¢ per gallon Everyday Reward with BPme Rewards is sustained after spending $100 on fuel at participating bp and Amoco stations during the prior calendar month. The 5¢ per gallon Everyday Reward is sustained after spending $100 on fuel with BPme Rewards at participating bp and Amoco stations during the prior calendar month.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Free hot cup of coffee (any size)
- Who qualifies: Any police, fire, EMT, 911 dispatcher, doctor, nurse, Red Cross volunteer in uniform or with a badge or ID
- Additional offer: Throughout the month of July, ExtraMile will donate a portion of the proceeds from the sales of ExtraGood 1 liter water bottles to the American Red Cross. Customers can also support the Red Cross by purchasing $1.00 donation paper tear pad shields being offered at store registers.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Medium coffee or fountain drink
- Who qualifies: Paramedics, EMTs, police officers, and firefighters in uniform.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Free coffee or fountain drink, of any size
- Who qualifies: Frontline hospital staff, police officers, firefighters, EMS, and American Red Cross volunteers in uniform or with a badge.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Free $100,000 bar!
- Who qualifies: Police, Fire, EMS, Dispatch, EMA, Doctors, and Nurses
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Free fountain drink or coffee and a 24/7 Day in-store offer: Free fountain drink or coffee and a breakfast biscuit sandwich. If stores do not have breakfast sandwiches, a pastry option will be offered as a substitute.
- Who qualifies: Doctors, nurses, EMTs, police officers, sheriffs ,highway patrol, fire, border patrol, 911 dispatchers, and American Red Cross volunteers
- Additional offer: Kwik Chek will be leveraging its United Way campaign that raises money for COVID-19 impacted residents in Kwik Chek communities. Kwik Chek will match the first $5K donations and present a formal check donation to United Way.
Loop Neighborhood Markets
- 24/7 Day In-store offer: Small cup of coffee.
- Who qualifies: Police, fire, EMS, doctors, nurses, medical personnel, 911 dispatchers, and American Red Cross volunteers with valid ID or in uniform.
- 24/7 Day In-store offer: Free meal (sub, chips, fountain drink) at all 78 locations.
- Who qualifies: Police, Fire, EMTs, Healthcare Workers, Active Military + All Rutter’s Store Employees.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Free cup of coffee or fountain drink (any size).
- Who qualifies: Paramedics, EMTs, police officers and firefighters in uniform.
To support the communities, drivers and customers we serve during the COVID-19 pandemic, Shell Cares has partnered with nonprofits like Feeding America, utilized Shell resources to provide fuel delivery for first responders, re-purposed our plant operations to produce hand sanitizer and protective gear, teamed with Mental Health America to provide resources to those experiencing stress, and much more.
24/7 day in-store offer & who qualifies: To recognize first responders visiting Shell stations, at participating locations through July, Shell retailers are providing a variety of free offers such as fountain drinks, coffee, sandwiches, energy drinks or water. Just a few small ways to say thank you for their huge effort.
As we journey on the road to recovery together, we will continue to back these important organizations and find new ways to further the Shell Cares efforts to rebuild and move forward together.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: free small cup of coffee, cappuccino, or fountain drink
- Who qualifies: All uniform police, EMS, doctors, nurses, medical staff, and Red Cross workers and volunteers. Valid ID is required for the free beverage. Thorntons stores are open 24 hours a day and the offer is good at participating locations* any time on July 24th. *Offer not valid at our store located at 2401 63rd Street in Woodridge, IL.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: free fountain, frozen, or coffee beverage of any size
- Who qualifies: Police, fire, EMTs, doctors, nurses, health practitioners, American Red Cross, and 911 dispatchers.