Convenience stores are more than just convenience. When communities need us most, we’re always there. Look back on last year’s 24/7 Day partner offers to explore how the NACS Foundation united the convenience industry to honor those on the front lines of our communities and support year-round response relief efforts.
24/7 Day Convenience Store Offerings for First Responders on July 24th, 2021
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: On 24/7 Day from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM any first responder in uniform or presenting their badge/ID can receive a free any size hot Mile One Coffee.
- Who qualifies: This includes Police, Firemen, American Red Cross personnel, Paramedics, Hospital Workers. Limit one hot coffee per person for the day.
- Additional offer:
- ExtraGOOD 1-liter Water: Support the American Red Cross for First Responders by purchasing ExtraMile ExtraGood 1-liter water, and .10 cents will be donated to American Red Cross for each bottle sold during the Promotional Period of July and August.
- Round- Up Donations: American Red Cross round-up donations by asking customers if they want the round-up amount to be donated to American Red Cross.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Free fountain or coffee beverage of any size
- Who qualifies: Paramedics, EMTs, police officers, and firefighters in uniform (or badge for medical/ARC staff) as well as American Red Cross personnel.
- Additional offer: High’s will donate $.10 of every coffee/fountain beverage sold the week of 24/7 day to the American Red Cross.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: Free coffee or fountain drink, of any size
- Who qualifies: Frontline hospital staff, police officers, firefighters, EMS, and American Red Cross volunteers in uniform or with a badge.
Loop Neighborhood Markets
- 24/7 Day In-store offer: Any size cup of coffee.
- Who qualifies: Police, fire, EMS, doctors, nurses, medical personnel, 911 dispatchers, and American Red Cross volunteers with valid ID or in uniform.
The Markets of Tiger Fuel Company
- 24/7 Day In-store offer: The Markets of Tiger Fuel Company will be honoring first responders, health-care providers, military personnel and disaster relief volunteers with a complimentary fountain drink or hot coffee at any size.
- Who qualifies: Paramedics, EMTs, Police officers, Firefighters and medical professionals who show a valid I.D.
- Additional activity: The Markets of Tiger Fuel Company plan to deliver catered meals to over 200 local police and fire personnel in Albemarle County, Charlottesville City, Greene County and Locust Grove, VA.
Rapid Refill & Garrett’s Family Market
- 24/7 Day In-store offer: 1 Free 28oz Gatorade beverage any flavor at any Garrett’s Family Market or Rapid Refill anytime on July 24th.
- Who qualifies: Police, Fire, EMTs, doctors, nurses, American Red Cross, National Guard and 911 dispatchers in uniform or with a badge or ID.
- 24/7 Day In-store offer: Free meal (sub, chips, fountain drink) at all 78 locations.
- Who qualifies: Police, Fire, EMTs, Healthcare Workers, Active Military, American Red Cross volunteers + All Rutter’s Store Employees.
- 24/7 Day in-store offer: A free bag of TXB jerky and a free TXB 1 liter premium electrolyte water
- Who qualifies: Doctors, nurses, EMTs, police officers, sheriffs, highway patrol, fire, border patrol, 911 dispatchers, and American Red Cross volunteers.